Wiki-en veut du vieux:)?
Bienvenu dans le Forum (et for Femmes:)!) des 'wikinenveut'Smile!
On y discute de tout les sujets, concernant l'exclusion, le droit des pères, l'écriture et l'art en général, mais surtout et sinon de Linux et des Logiciels Libres et des NTIC, par et pour les gens de R.2000:)!
Everybody welcomes at Home:)!

Rejoignez le forum, c'est rapide et facile

Bienvenu dans le Forum (et for Femmes:)!) des 'wikinenveut'Smile!
On y discute de tout les sujets, concernant l'exclusion, le droit des pères, l'écriture et l'art en général, mais surtout et sinon de Linux et des Logiciels Libres et des NTIC, par et pour les gens de R.2000:)!
Everybody welcomes at Home:)!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Derniers sujets
» Comment retrouver le mot de passe root d'une machine:(?
All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)! EmptyMar 19 Mai - 19:29 par Milux

» News #Open source, #FOSS , #Linux et autres #Freewares et #Free-mobile
All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)! EmptyJeu 30 Mai - 15:29 par Milux

» Quelques news 'Portnawak' & autres bilevesées:(!
All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)! EmptyJeu 30 Mai - 15:12 par Milux

» TinyLinux : Pupy
All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)! EmptyMar 28 Mai - 17:41 par Milux

» Topics of interrest, FOSS et évolutions & relayés sur Sccop.it :)!
All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)! EmptyJeu 16 Mai - 13:42 par Milux

» Après F.B. google Buzz & iGoogle, G+1 arrive:>?
All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)! EmptyJeu 16 Mai - 11:41 par Milux

» Buzz, Blogs, FB et pages de sites censurées - Google +:<? -
All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)! EmptyJeu 16 Mai - 11:33 par Milux

» Jaime pas, mais j'en parle aussi :)?
All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)! EmptyMer 1 Mai - 18:30 par Milux

» J'aime, donc j'en parle:)!
All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)! EmptyMer 17 Avr - 15:24 par Milux

Navigation
 Portail
 Index
 Membres
 FAQ
 Rechercher
Partenaires
Forum gratuit

Tchat Blablaland

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)!

All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)! Empty All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)!

Message  Micau Sam 14 Nov - 2:25

A leader an huge maffia, i collected many solution note and advises caming from every place and after having write them sometimes on my FB space, i thought to collect them and edit rather here, where we are among us:)!

--

Here i'm and so many link looks interresting 4 us, that i'll maybe put some of them here:)?

Tells me what do U think of, PLZ:)?

Cheers:)! Michel

https://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=587194233
Smile!

--

And i post too, on my own page or FB, linked with Maffia Wars of Zinga's compagny... thus rather stinking and commercial place, depends from the way they are solving their technical problems sometimes...Sad!

That's my avis, tell me your thoughts, then we'll talk togheter about security and/or Operating Systems...Smile, as at :

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?ref=name&id=587194233 ?

and specialy the article page who is in fact ther :

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=app_2347471856&ref=name&id=587194233#/notes/michel-caussin/basics-security-on-computers-under-windows-xpvista/143150454215

(need to be ended..., one of thoses days in fact:(!)...

Cheers to all of U mobsters Smile!

--

Dernière édition par Micau le Dim 15 Nov - 16:01, édité 2 fois

Micau

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)! Empty Re: All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)!

Message  Micau Sam 14 Nov - 2:26

Caming from one of a team, i'm in touch with :

--

Supreet Singh 12 novembre, à 14:01 Répondre
Hello All,

This update has been there for long but just wanted to share it once.

Since Zynga has changed things we now have to go an extra step to post an attackers link. Right clicking on their mafia wars name and pasting will no longer bring us to their mafia wars profile. Tools users, switch is no longer working from these links either.

To post someone's link you will now have to get their FB ID#.

1) Right click (like we're used to doing) to open in a new window/tab.

2) In the address bar you'll have to go all the way to the end where User ID is and copy that number.

3) On your home page click on the "Profile" button.

4) Take out your ID from the address bar replacing it with your attackers ID, and hit enter. This will bring you to their profile. Now you can use switch to get their Mafia Wars link. (If you have a name where a number could be then click on your profile picture, this should bring up a number.)

If you don't use tools, no big deal. Save this part of the link and you can just copy and paste:

https://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/remote/html_server.php?xw_controller=stats&xw_action=view&xw_city=1&user=

Regards,
Supreet Singh {MWPD}

--

Micau

All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)! Empty Precision about Chrome:)!

Message  Micau Sam 14 Nov - 10:53

I'm still going on 'diffusion' all about technicals advises in and on MW/translations to come soon:)?

--

Michal Harris 14 novembre, à 08:06 Répondre
Chrome users ... I have received this clean up information from one of my family members who runs on Chrome. Thank you for sharing....!
(You know who you are!)

For Google Chrome users:

Click the "Wrench" icon.
Select "options".
Select the "Under The Hood" tab.
Scroll down to "Privacy: Cookie Settings" and select "Restrict How Third Party Cookies Can Be Used" from the drop down list.

If you clear all your cookies after this you will notice all the cookies set are recognizable. ie.. Facebook, google, msn. Sites you visit can only set their own cookies, not ones from 3rd parties like the ones you mentioned in your earlier message.
I didn't have any of the earlier mentioned cookies because I do not allow 3rd party cookies into my computer. This is also an option for those of you wondering how to clean up your computers. I personally thought I was immune until I received this from a fellow family member and sure enough ... I had one of those cookies in my adobe program

Here is some more updated information about another area cookies have been embedded:

Some additional and very important information. This is a sneaky little cookie and you have one more place you need to go to block/delete it::
Apparently since this is a "flash cookie", it cannot be removed by standard means. I had no idea that "flash cookies" were not deleted when you deleted cookies. Go to the Adobe site and follow the instructions.

This thing looks at your computer LIVE. Click each TAB within the little interface and ensure you read and set everything to ASK permission or DENY altogether. This thing picked up Flash Cookies that my Spy Sweeper DID NOT!

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager02.html
Adobe - Flash Player : Settings Manager - Global Privacy Settings Panel
Source: www.macromedia.com

Note: The Settings Manager that you see above is not an image; it is the actual Settings Manager. Click the tabs to see different panels, and click the options in the panels to change your Flash Player settings.
Adobe - Flash Player : Settings Manager - Global Privacy Settings Panel
Source: www.macromedia.com
Note: The Settings Manager that you see above is not an image; it is the actual Settings Manager. Click the tabs to see different panels, and click the options in the panels to change your Flash Player setting

I am sure by now you have heard that FB and Zanga have been spying on us thru our cookies using 3rd party access.

First, let's see if you have the mpsnare in your system.
1. In Windows XP etc, hit 'Windows-key - F' to open the Search window. (press the windows key and the 'f' key at the same time).
2. Type in 'mpsnare' in the Search window.
3. When the search is completed, if iesnare has been used on your machien you'll find four folders - #mpsnare.iesnare.com, #ci-mpsnare.iovation.com, mpsnare.iesnare.com and ci-mpsnare.iovation.com.
4. Select all of these folders, right click and select 'Properties'.
5. Select the 'Security' tab and then in the section where it says 'Permissions for <your username>', click the 'deny' checkbox for each of the permission types (full control, modify, etc) - you can probably get away with just denying write perms though.

If you had these files, you're not done yet. You must clean up now.

Read here to get rid of it on you pc.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=750421&page=7

___
another way to tell if you had gotten the file is if you noticed that you had to enter two words to send or access within FB where normally you wouldnt have receive this both. ( it looks like a security box that asks you to type in two words to verify the sending.)

Michal Harris
{TG} The Punisher
First Sergent (level 200+)

--

Micau

All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)! Empty The objet of the topics actually is...:)!

Message  Micau Sam 14 Nov - 11:27

Note to all :

The topic of this page may be seen as promote our favourite game, to as much people as possible..., maybee over the games users community if possible... first:)? Then as second topic, personnaly and due to the so many 'technicals problems' there is on the MW games, among others - make the users realise than the reason for what the MW's play stinks sometimes, is caused by the reality of is goal : he is only a place to collect in our so worthing cookies as many commercials informations as possible..Sad!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=app_2347471856&ref=name&id=587194233#/notes/michel-caussin/tweeter-toujours-et-quelques-recommandationsntic/116280759215

As senior consultant in NTIC, and indeed as many others Linux users, i'm up to that fact and indeed it's the main reason of our almost reject on/in the kind of pseudo communauty.., particularly if U use Mozzilla, who is so up to date in personal security and particularly if U use development environment as greasmonky, in with U can see everything they made wrong..., but as it's to another goal than offer us a games, it's understandable then:(!

Mind yourself, that interrest of some supposed free... of charges games as the one of 'z'in.theK.K.Smile! lol? is only to collect as much as commercial and comportementals informations on us...Sad! That's worth very much, in the 'proprietary' world.., that some so kind peoples are so hardly trying to shape for/on us.... Sad!

(...) to continu:)?

The only ones a little alternatifs are the, - but among others systems as BSD... i just discover Smile! - Free and/or GNU Linux Operating Systems users.. ; you know the pinguin...Smile!

(...)
--

Micau

All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)! Empty Mind there is many things there too:)! (in progress:)!

Message  Micau Sam 14 Nov - 12:46

About MW and FB, too what's else to write on these topics in and on FB..., as at :

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=app_2347471856&id=587194233#/notes/michel-caussin/basics-security-on-computers-under-windows-xpvista/143150454215

(Supposed to be awised for cross-referencing...Smile? Lol

--

Micau

All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)! Empty For high level on unenployed mafias...:(?

Message  Micau Dim 15 Nov - 13:55

Sometimes maffias or capos search for jobs or fight to earns points or else...Smile?

Some fights are on between two teams...., some targets are at :

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AUO1k7b0qSM6ZGM2cXhrajdfMTF0empocDljaA&hl=en

Some others tips soon, as it's a test page and a way of testing the way we works too, after our so deceiving help for TURK's mob..., we had yesterday...Sad!

Then i'll pannelize the page around to see and have some advises, maybee:)?

(To continue, i guess:)?)?

--

Micau

All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)! Empty Still going on advises and help..., from list i'm/MW:)!

Message  Micau Dim 15 Nov - 14:52

Still going on advises and help..., from list i'm/MW:)!

--

From Jeff Blanks 14 novembre, à 17:04 Répondre
Many of you are probably wondering how many consumables are needed to complete specific New York Jobs.

This guide (link below), although has not been updated since September, is very resourceful, and is probably still pretty accurate on the loot needed for New York.

- http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcr4zcqs_1cbgjrvck#_STREET_THUG_JOBS_1_4_42989574_37553094793111086

For each section, look in the right column and it will tell you how many of what consumable you will need to complete each level of a specific job.

GENERAL DEFINITIONS and ABREVIATIONS:
- Consumables: Special loot collected that is needed to complete jobs.
- CC: Concealable Cameras
- UCP: Untraceable Cell Phones
- BMP: Blackmail Photos
- ITR: Illegal Transaction Records
- CSU: Computer Set-up
- PC: Politico Corrupto's (Cuba Loot)

GIFTING:
Whenever you are able to send out free gifts to your friends, I strongly suggest you send out whatever consumables you have a choice from.

Gift Daily and Regularly (will not work for everyone):
- https://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/remote/html_server.php?xw_controller=interstitial&xw_action=view

Personal Experience: I have found the hardest consumables to collect are BMP's. Once you start reading the numbers needed for those consumables, you can see why it is so important for everyone to send out Consumables as gifts. Especially starting tomorrow and throughout the week.

Jeff Blanks
{TG} First Sergeant (lvl 101-200)
Point+Blank{TG}

--

Micau

All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)! Empty Re: All the things U wanted to know about Maffia War:)!

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé